We use thorough and proactive diagnostics to create the most effective medical treatment plans for our patients. These tests can provide early recognition of disease risk factors along with free radical stress, adrenal patterns, bowel toxicity, vitamin deficiencies, early aging and more. Testing options include
- Bio-impedance (BIA) testing body composition which uses a medical grade bio-impedance machine that assesses metabolic rate, muscle mass, waist to hip ratio and body fat percentage.
- Physical Testing and Examination
- Extensive Blood Testing: Dr. Turner ND has partnered with Gamma Dyna Care Laboratories to provide our patients with access to a specialized list of blood tests, selected by her, and only available throughout Ontario to patients of Clear Medicine.
- The Hormone Diet Wellness Panel (Additional fees apply): This panel of tests includes those listed in The Hormone Diet, assesses your hormones and all of the aspects of metabolism including liver function tests, thyroid hormones, inflammatory markers, metabolic syndrome parameters and all the vitamins and minerals essential in your lasting wellness. It is the most comprehensive option for blood tests.
- The Hormone Diet Weight Loss Panel (Additional fees apply): This panel of tests assesses all the the factors that impact metabolism including liver function tests, thyroid hormones, inflammatory markers, metabolic syndrome parameters and all the vitamins and minerals involved in fat loss.
- Specialized and Functional Medicine Testing such as:
- Triad Test
- IgE Food Allergy Testing
- IgG Food Allergy Testing
- Comprehensive Stool Analysis
- Urinary Toxic Metal Test Stool Analysis for Yeast Overgrowth
- Saliva Hormone Analysis
- Urinary Neurotransmitter Analysis
- Urinary Testing for Estrogen Metabolites
- Organix Urinary Organic acid testing
- Intracellular Vitamin Analysis
If you are interested in having a specific test completed and a follow-up appointment to discuss the results, please contact the office directly via email or 416.579.9105.