Clear Medicine has a new, personalized, easy to follow, structured and closely guided weight loss program that keeps you progressing week to week and avoids the dreaded weight loss plateau. According to the latest research, about 96% of people tend to gain weight back – plus more – with the typical approach of cutting calories/exercising more. Clearly, this does not work and only leads to future weight gain, let alone metabolic damage.
Clear Medicine Weight Loss – Based on Dr. Turner ND’s Bestselling Books The Carb Sensitivity Program and The Hormone Boost
Our approach is simple, when you exercise less, we will help you to eat less; and when you exercise more, we will guide you on the best food options as you should eat more. Your dietary habits, how much you move and how much you exercise are inseparable. We want you to start living each day by asking yourself this question: How much am I going to move today? It is your answer that will determine your diet – daily.
You will monitor your ENERGY, HUNGER, and CRAVINGS so we can adapt your plan to suit your results and how you feel. For instance, if you have increased hunger or cravings or decreased energy we may need to: increase protein, fiber or water-based foods; increase fat; increase starch and drop fat; increase fat and starch: or add snacks, etc. We will most likely do these things in this order, but overall, we will become metabolic detectives together. In addition, we will strictly monitor your fat burning metabolism and ensure you are progressing week to week.
Our crucial focus is also on optimizing metabolism via supporting:
- The liver (our primary metabolic organ)
- The thyroid (our major metabolic gland that produces thyroid hormones which regulate metabolism)
- The muscles (our major metabolic tissue).
Our weight loss program is truly SAFE FAT LOSS, it preserves metabolically active muscle, optimizes hydration and causes loss of stored body fat only.
Clear Medicine Weight Loss Program has been structured and designed to avoid any of the pitfalls of typical diets. We will hold you accountable and teach you the principles behind how the diet actually works – two essential keys to your success in the long term. Ultimately, you’ll master making the best choices for your metabolism – no matter where you are.
Services and Program Materials Included in Clear Medicine Weight Loss:
- New Patients to Clear Medicine have two Naturopathic Consultations:
- The first session will provide personalized naturopathic assessment, supplement and testing recommendations
- The second session will provide body composition analysis and your personal goals will be identified. Goals will be set for your number of pounds to be lost, your appropriate muscle mass for your frame (i.e. if we will determine if you are muscle deficient) and your perfect waist size. The program philosophy, dietary rules and permitted foods will also be explained.
- Returning Patients (Special pricing applies): Service includes one 45 – 60 min Naturopathic Consultation. Your health history will be reassessed and your body transformation goals set. Following your assessment the Clear Medicine Weight Loss Nutrition Plan and Supplement Prescription will be explained.
- Weekly Coaching with Dr. Turner ND: Following enrollment as a New Patient or Returning Patient in Clear Medicine Weight Loss, we recommend coaching with Dr. Turner once a week and have found that most patients master it’s philosophy after just four weeks of coaching. As the researcher, experimenter and ultimate creator of the specifics of the program, she is the best to guide you. During these calls she will review your diet diary, ketone measurements and make suggestions to address common concerns that may arise with dietary changes such as hunger, cravings or energy fluctuations. Ultimately, these weekly check-ins ensure that you will adopt and integrate the guidelines of Clear Medicine Weight Loss into your lifestyle.
- For Remote Patients (Special pricing applies): Your services include four nutrition consultations by phone or by Facetime.
Program support materials included in Clear Medicine Weight Loss (Weight Loss Kit) for New Patients Returning Patients, and Remote Patients:
- Patient instructions and permitted food handouts, menu plans, etc.
- Wellness Tracker (please use this to track your meals as a guide to help our practitioners to guide you better)
- Ketone Strips to assess your fat burning metabolism
- Two required supplements for the nutrition plan that will accelerate fat loss and control appetite and cravings.
- Signed copy of Dr. Turner ND’s book The Carb Sensitivity Program
- For Remote Patients: Your Weight Loss Kit will be sent by mail and shipping is included in the cost of your program.
Program Add-On (additional fees apply): Blood testing for Clear Medicine Weight Loss including all recommended tests in The Carb Sensitivity Program.
Please call us 416-579-9105 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on program pricing for new patients, returning patients, or patients who would like to complete the program by phone.