COMFORTING ROSEMARY CHICKEN WITH SAUTEED RAPINI
(Low Carb) (Serves 3)
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
3 sprigs fresh rosemary
1 tbsp organic butter
2 tbsp olive oil
6 cloves of garlic (thinly sliced)
1 bunch of rapini
Juice of one lemon
Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil to skillet on medium to high heat.
- Once the pan is hot and oil is bubbling add the chicken breasts to the pan.
- Sear the chicken until browned-approximately 4 minutes per side
- Once the chicken is browned add knob of butter, garlic slices and chopped fresh rosemary to pan
- Place pan in oven for 20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear, glazing with garlic drippings if needed
- While chicken is in oven, add olive oil and garlic to pan, trim bottoms of rapini but leave full stalk on each piece
- Add rapini to pan and a pinch of sea salt.
- Once rapini is al dente, squeeze lemon juice on top
- Place rapini on plate and one chicken breast per serving, add small amount of garlic oil from pan on top, garnish with lemon
More Blog Posts
Endless Summer Rockstar Salad
Turkey, Cranberry and Brie Burger
Raspberry Chia Coconut Water