COMFORTING ROSEMARY CHICKEN WITH SAUTEED RAPINI
(Low Carb) (Serves 3)
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
3 sprigs fresh rosemary
1 tbsp organic butter
2 tbsp olive oil
6 cloves of garlic (thinly sliced)
1 bunch of rapini
Juice of one lemon
Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil to skillet on medium to high heat.
- Once the pan is hot and oil is bubbling add the chicken breasts to the pan.
- Sear the chicken until browned-approximately 4 minutes per side
- Once the chicken is browned add knob of butter, garlic slices and chopped fresh rosemary to pan
- Place pan in oven for 20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear, glazing with garlic drippings if needed
- While chicken is in oven, add olive oil and garlic to pan, trim bottoms of rapini but leave full stalk on each piece
- Add rapini to pan and a pinch of sea salt.
- Once rapini is al dente, squeeze lemon juice on top
- Place rapini on plate and one chicken breast per serving, add small amount of garlic oil from pan on top, garnish with lemon
More Blog Posts
Keto Lasagna – Keto Hormone Diet Style
Baked Salmon and Asparagus in Foil
TURMERIC ANTI-INFLAMMATORY SMOOTHIE